||0.412 - 100 ng/mL
||This EIA kit is used for quantitative determination of total mouse C-peptide, i.e. C-peptide I+II, in its serum and plasma samples. The kit is characterized by its sensitive quantification and high specificity. In addition, it is not influenced by other constituents in samples. Standard antigen, mouse C-peptide II of this kit is a highly purified synthetic product (purity: higher than 98%).
1. Antibody coated plate 1 plate (96 wells)
2. Standard antigen 1 vial (50 ng)
3. Labeled antigen 1 vial
4. Specific antibody 1 bottle (6 mL)
5. SA-HRP solution 1 bottle (12 mL)
6. Enzyme substrate solution 1 bottle (12 mL)
7. Reaction stopping solution 1 bottle (12 mL)
8. Buffer solution 1 bottle (25 mL)
9. Washing solution 1 bottle (25 mL)
10. Adhesive plate sealer 3 pieces
This enzyme immunoassay (EIA) kit is a stable and convenient assay system for mouse C-peptide (mouse C-peptide I+II) in its serum and plasma.
The processing of proinsulin, which occurs within the.. pancreatic B cell, yields insulin and C-peptide. The insulin and C-peptide are secreted in equimolar quantities into blood circulation. Therefore, the measurement of C-peptide in blood reflects the concentration of insulin and also provides valuable information to evaluate the pancreatic B cell function.
This EIA kit includes synthetic mouse C-peptide II as standard antigen and biotinylated mouse C-peptide II as labeled antigen. The kit also contains specific polyclonalantibody recognizing mouse C-peptide I and mouse C-peptide II equivalently.
We have already developed EIA kits which can measure specifically mouse C-peptide I (YII-YK011-EX) and C-peptide II (YII-YK012-EX), respectively and now mouse C-peptide (I+II) kit (YII-YK013-EX) is developed for measuring C-peptide I and C-peptide II together. Namely this kit is useful for measuring total C-peptide level in mouse blood.
• Chandra V,G S,Muthyala S,Jaiswal AK,Bellare JR,et al.,2011 PLoS ONE, 2011 June; 6(6): e20615.
• Granado M, Garcia-Caceres C, Frago LM, Argente J, Chowen JA. Endocrinology. 2010 May;151(5):2008-18.
• Kang HM, Kim J, Park S, Kim J, Kim H, Kim KS, Lee EJ, Seo SI, Kang SG, Lee JE, Lim H. Stem Cells. 2009 Aug;27(8):1999-2008.
• Chandra V, G S, Phadnis S, Nair PD, Bhonde RR. Stem Cells. 2009 Aug;27(8):1941-53.
• Bhat M, Kothiwale SK, Tirmale AR, Bhargava SY, Joshi BN. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2009 Apr 23.
• Shirai N, Suzuki H Ann Nutr Metab 2008;52:241-249
• Yamada K, Moriyama H, Okumachi Y, Arai T, Kameno M, Kishi M, Yasuda H, Hara K, Yokono K, Nagata M. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008 Dec;1150:183-6.
• Hinoi E, Gao N, Jung DY, Yadav V, Yoshizawa T, Myers MG Jr, Chua SC Jr, Kim JK, Kaestner KH, Karsenty G. J Cell Biol. 2008 Dec 29;183(7):1235-42.