FAST ELISA Ver. II Soybean
[DISCONTINUED] Sorry!! This product is not available anymore.
||1 - 20 ppm / mL
||This kit can measure soybean derived proteins in food products in a range of 1 to 20 ppm.
1. Antibody-immobilized microtiter plate (with a cover): A 96-well microtiter plate (8 wells x 12 lanes) x 1
2. Standard solution (50 ng / mL );manufactured by Nippon Gean Co., Ltd.: 1.8 mL x 1
3. Dilution buffer: 100 mL x 1
4. Biotin-conjugated antibody: 150 uL x 1
5. Streptavidin-conjugated enzyme (peroxidase): 150 uL x 1
6. Chromogenic substrate (TMB): 12 mL x 1
7. Solution to stop reaction (0.5N H2SO4): 12 mL x 1
8. Condensed wash solution (10-fold condensate): 100 mL x 1
9. Condensed extraction buffer 1. (20-fold condensate): 50 mL x 1
10. Condensed extraction buffer 2. (10-fold condensate): 50 mL x 1
11. Condensed extraction buffer 3. (20-fold condensate): 50 mL x 1
12. Instruction leaflet: 1 copy
The Food Sanitation Law requires food manufacturers to indicate designated raw materials considered likely to induce food allergy including egg, milk, wheat, buckwheat, and peanut on thelabel of food products containing them. The law recommends that soybean should be also indicated on product labels as a material similar to the designated raw materials. Since soybean is contained various food products and relatively frequently induces allergy among materials for which the indication on the product label is recommended, it is important to determine the content of soybean-derived proteins as for the five designated raw materials and exclude raw material-derived carry-over or unexpected contamination during the manufacturing process.
This product is an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay-based measurement kit containing reagents required for measuring soybean proteins in food products. This kit can measure soybean-derived proteins in food products in a simple operation.
• PFSB/DFS Notification No. 1106001 from the Director of the Dept. of Food Safety, Pharmaceutical and Food Safety Bureau, Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, ''Test methods for food products containing allergic substances'' (partially amended according to the PFSB/DFS Notification No. 1011002, PFSB/DFS Notification No. 0324001, and PFSB/DFS Notification No. 0622003)
• Imai T. and Ebisawa M. The 2002 Scientific Researh Report of Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfarre
3. Marui E. FoodSanitation Research, Vol. 52 (5), 25-31, 2002
• Akiyama H. and Toyoda M. Food Sanitation Research Vol. 52 (6), 65-73, 2002