IMMUNO SHOT is an enhancer of antigen-antibody reaction. In Western blotting and ELISA, researchers often experiences weak signal or high background. IMMUNO SHOT improves these problems by just using it as antibody diluents. Due to theprinciple of working mechanism, IMMUNO SHOT can be used in many assay systems that use antigen-antibody reaction.
How IMMUNO SHOT Works
IMMUNO SHOT contains a polymer which, by changing the physicochemical properties of antigen and antibody, enhances the mutual accessibility, and facilitate the specific reaction. The other ingredient, protein, reduces non-specific binding of antibody. Thus, IMMUNO SHOT enhances the antigen-antibody reaction while reduces background
- IMMUNO SHOT is consisted of Reagent 1 and Reagent 2.Use Reagent 1 for the dilution of the 1st antibody. Use Reagent 2 for the dilution of the 2nd antibody.No change is required for the other assay protocol.
- In some assay systems, only one antibodyisused.For example some ELISA uses only one enzyme-conjugated antibody.In such case, try using Reagent 2 for the antibody dilution.In some cases, Reagent 1 gives better result.
- IMMUNO SHOT has been successfully used in Western blotting, antibody sandwich ELISA with either the 1st or 2nd antibody-labeled type, antigen sandwich ELISA
[Features and Advantages]
1. High signal with low background IMMUNO SHOT enhances the antigen-antibody reaction. Comparing with methods using detergent-containing buffers, several to over 10-fold stronger signals can be obtained with the background level is low. Thus, you can obtain much higher S/N ratio than usual method.
2. Effective for saving antibody usage and time of reaction time As a higher signal can be obtained using IMMUNO SHOT, the amount of antibody used and the time required for reactions can be reduced.
3. Can be used for many reactions IMMUNO SHOT can be used not only for Western blotting and ELISA, but also forother assay systems using antigen-antibody reactions. In addition, IMMUNO SHOT does not affect activities of HRP (horse radish peroxidase) or AP (alkaline phosphatase), and can be used for assay systems using these enzymes.
4. Easy to use IMMUNO SHOTis formulated asReady to Use. Simply exchange your dilution buffer of antibodies the solutions of IMMUNO SHOT.